Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melatonin II

i use it everynight, helps me sleep like a baby while on tren. if you use to much you can sleep straight thru an alarm clock.

Ben Dovergurl said:
i use it everynight, helps me sleep like a baby while on tren. if you use to much you can sleep straight thru an alarm clock.

I think he is talking about Melanotan II and not Melatonin.

I think low dosing was the small consensus on this stuff. Something way below the recommended.....due mainly to users getting extra/new dark/black moles/freckles.

Stuff I believe was pretty $$$ too...if i'm not mistaken.

I used Trioxsalen, and was very pleased.

BMJ

I have used and like the product. I am not really one of those people that have a hard time tanning but wanted to speed the process up with less exposure to the sun. If I remember right I only did 1/2 of the dosage that was normally recommended. The product will give most people an upset stomach. At the dose that I did, the stomach issues were minor and they passed quickly within 1 hour. I hear people talking about having nausea all day because they take a large dose at once. Dilute it and take small shots 1 time or more per day. The other side effect is you do get erections. With the smaller dosage that I was taking it would come on strong about the 3rd day. Basically, you start having erections at the rate you did when you were in high school. Believe or not, they actually get a little annoying so usually take off a day or so when that started happening. Even though the purpose of the drug is to allow you to tan without sun exposure, there really doesn't seem to be much of a change when you don't get sun exposure. But when you do go into the sun or tanning booth, the results are much faster and stronger. I got extremely dark in a very short amount of time. But I did do some minor tan booth sessions and got some natural sun.

It is supposed to have a fat burning effect and I think spreading it out over more time with smaller dosages might work better. But I cannot substantiate that.

I haven't bought any since last year but plan on getting a couple of bottles in the next couple of months. Some people do complain about moles appearing or darkening. But I really didn't seem to have any problems. Everything goes back to normal after usage is stopped and time passes.

Hope that helps.

Top Bottom