Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DBol side effects

RdStrcklnd

I was thinking of trying DBol (35mg ed, Thai) for the first time and I was wondering how people tolerated it. Did you get acne? Hair loss? Those are the main two I'm worried about. Thanks for all the replys.

-RdStrcklnd

barnidge said:
Did Dbol contribute to Arnold's need for heart surgery?

No and to answer the original question, both of your concerns are a big part of DBOL.

Still worth it though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gyno is also a side effect of dbol in some cases.

I'd say the biggest side effect is the massive pumps it gives, especially lower back pumps - wanting to lie down on the gym floor and crying after doing heavy DL's.
Take your Milk Thistle and ALA.

dbol is a very strong androgen so hair loss and acne are issues, but everyone is different. some will get it worse than others. but watch out for estrogen problems, dbol aromatizes alot. so water bloat and gyno can be problems too.

I'll be taking 2.5 mg femera eod throughout, so gyno should not be an issue. How bad was the acne/hairloss for you guys?

i have never experienced hairloss, gyno, or acne off dbol...the only side effect i got was bloody noses. just because dbol ups your red blood cell count. the highest i have went is 80mg/day. i love the stuff.

Isn't Dbol supposed to be altered?

Isn't Dbol supposed to be altered so as to be highly anabolic (like Testosterone) but with lower androgenic effects?

I took up to 10mg a day back in 1992 with no real side effects, except increased aggression, better workouts, etc.

Top Bottom