Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol results

chacho30

Hey, i just wanted to thank everyone who helped me with info on my Dbol cycle. I am on my tenth day on it and have already noticed a good increase in strength and believe it or not have put on almost 10 pounds. I was 166 before this cycle and am now 175. I have never done this before so it was amazing to me to be able to almost see myself getting bigger. God bless whoever came up with roids. It is really amazing what they can do.

That's sweet chacho. How is bloat and everything going for you? Also, what dosages are you taking and for how long are you going for?

Thomps

chacho30 said:
Hey, i just wanted to thank everyone who helped me with info on my Dbol cycle. I am on my tenth day on it and have already noticed a good increase in strength and believe it or not have put on almost 10 pounds. I was 166 before this cycle and am now 175. I have never done this before so it was amazing to me to be able to almost see myself getting bigger. God bless whoever came up with roids. It is really amazing what they can do.

Don't forget post cycle, or you might lose it all again.

Bloat - Liquidex hopefully? Otherwise....get ready bro....Michelin man is around the corner waiting for you :D

Bo

yeah bro, you better be doing arimidex 1/2 tab EOD. and be sure to use clomid and whatever else you can get your hands on afterwards. i would pick up some winny cheap if you can, even IP, and run it for 4 weeks post also before clomid.

Actually, I don't really look bloated. Maybe because it is only the 10th day of a 4 week cycle. I started with 15mg and going up to 30 and coming back down to 15 at the end. I already have my post cycle regiment set up. Thanks for the info anyway guys. Much appreciated.

Thank God who invented Roids???

You can thank the Medical Doctors who first used it in the early 1950s to treat patients who were deficient of natural androgens

Top Bottom