Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AquaTest 100

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Never used this before. This stuff any good? Looking to add 10-12lbs of muscle with the least amount of water/fat gain.

Prefer Tren as this is the only drug that allows me to gain the most muscle in the quickest time without any water or fat gain. But I don't want to lose my mind or sleep this time. So thats out of the question.

Already put on thryoid meds for life. So I plan on just upping the dose to help keep keep water/fat gain to a minimal. And I have Proviron with me. And I also take amphetamines from time to time for my ADD. Which btw helps out a LOT in shedding water! :)

With all said...is this drug good for gaining a lot of muscle in the least amount of time?

Does this stuff hurt like Test Prop? Will I get a low grade fever on this shit like I do from Test prop?

if its DK aquatest 100 then be ready for some painful injections as its not micronized and pent to form a pellet within the animals muscle. Other than that you will definitely put on some weight, i prefer to shoot 50mg 2x daily.

this is what reads on the list I got.

AquaTest 100 Micronized Testosterone in Water Base

I'll have to ask what brand it is.

if its DK aquatest 100 then be ready for some painful injections as its not micronized and pent to form a pellet within the animals muscle. Other than that you will definitely put on some weight, i prefer to shoot 50mg 2x daily.

You do 2 injections a day? Everyday? wow Thats alot of pins.

Does this stuff hurt like Test Prop? Will I get a low grade fever on this shit like I do from Test prop?

I used Suspension before. Actually I took about 2 shots before giving the bottle away to a friend. The shit was milk colored but much thicker. You will have to use a 20 gauge to push the shit in. Or mix it with somthing thin. And shit left a hard spot on my ass cheek for 2 weeks. Not an abcess though. It was the worst shot I ver had. What gauge needle are people using with Suspension?

I'm being told it's made by Alchemia. Are they good to go? Do NOT want pain or a low grade fever.

I'm being told it's made by Alchemia. Are they good to go? Do NOT want pain or a low grade fever.

Its god that its micronized but it will still be the most painful stuff you have probably ever shot, I use a 21 gauge for my suspension, i think its worth the trouble.

Just shoot it and see how it goes.

Top Bottom