Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and side effects

Faenya

I'm new to using AAs, this most recent cycle I started with anavar was my first cycle ever. I'd done a lot of research a few months ago before deciding what to try, and how much. I'd decided on 60mg of anavar a day, split into two dosings about 12 hours apart. I weigh about 165 pounds, I'm not sure this comes into play when deciding how much of a particular drug to do, but figured I'd add it in as I wasn't sure.

My question is, for anyone that's done anavar, or AAs in general, is it normal to feel some discomfort? Based on where the discomfort is, it feels like it's on my liver and kidneys, or could just be a general midsection irritation, as my stomach didn't seem to tolerate it greatly either. I'm not sure I maybe just started with too high of a dose as I've never taken an AA before, or if this is just part of taking AAs and you have to kind of just suck it up. I've come off of it completely recently, as I was on it for about a week and 3 days, and the pain onw hat I thought was my liver and kidneys got me worried. I'm going on vacation in a few weeks, and plan to start it back up next week at a lower dosage, probably 40mg a day. I noticed definite strength gains, energy increase, and got very lean, within a week and 3 days, I would've loved to stay on it for the 6 weeks I intended.

I guess it's possible that particular drug doesn't sit well with me as well?

Any input from people's experienecs would be appreciated.

I'm new to using AAs, this most recent cycle I started with anavar was my first cycle ever. I'd done a lot of research a few months ago before deciding what to try, and how much. I'd decided on 60mg of anavar a day, split into two dosings about 12 hours apart. I weigh about 165 pounds, I'm not sure this comes into play when deciding how much of a particular drug to do, but figured I'd add it in as I wasn't sure.

My question is, for anyone that's done anavar, or AAs in general, is it normal to feel some discomfort? Based on where the discomfort is, it feels like it's on my liver and kidneys, or could just be a general midsection irritation, as my stomach didn't seem to tolerate it greatly either. I'm not sure I maybe just started with too high of a dose as I've never taken an AA before, or if this is just part of taking AAs and you have to kind of just suck it up. I've come off of it completely recently, as I was on it for about a week and 3 days, and the pain onw hat I thought was my liver and kidneys got me worried. I'm going on vacation in a few weeks, and plan to start it back up next week at a lower dosage, probably 40mg a day. I noticed definite strength gains, energy increase, and got very lean, within a week and 3 days, I would've loved to stay on it for the 6 weeks I intended.

I guess it's possible that particular drug doesn't sit well with me as well?

Any input from people's experienecs would be appreciated.

ANAVAR is very mild and typicallt people have zero problems from it.
The only complaint I have really heard more than once is stomach discomfort
when taken on a empty stomach.

Do you have any medical conditions?

None I know of, besides like asthma. I found my allergies actually improved while on it, lol. Regardless though, I've heard anavar is commonly prescribed to patients with HIV, so would that even really be an issue? If you mean kidney/liver medical conditions, again, none that I know of.

Maybe its just your diet? If you're worried about liver and kidneys there are simple inexpensive function tests you can get.

I was on 150mg var + 150mg winny per day along with test and I did not feel any midsection discomfort like you're describing.

Ive had medical problems in the past where values were not good on blood tests..and even then with medical issues (non AAS related never took them in my life at that point), did I feel any pain in the areas....

Man if you have pain in any area like that, Id go get labs....and unless you have some really bad bathtub UG lab or totally fake stuff and your taking rat poison and dont know it, sounds fishy....dont mess with your health man...and Im not AAS guru, thats for dang sure....but you were getting lean in 10 days? Man...took me months on HRT to see any major difference in body comp and it was slow and steady...and the little AAS I have scripts for, same thing...slow and steady....nothing immediate at all....I dont know about the starting and stopping either....the vets on here might have comments on that, but Id plan a time frame you can run the course without interupting it....and Id go get labs and a physical prior to make sure you dont have any medical conditions going on that you will potentially make worse...

I was on 150mg var + 150mg winny per day along with test and I did not feel any midsection discomfort like you're describing.

Hopefully both wer inject? If not thats just stupid.

I think if you dont have any medical conditions regarding your stomache, liver and kidneys then you should be fine so just push through it. Good luck.

Harry

Top Bottom