Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ACE-031 Dosing?

Captain FT

2150 Served and Counting
Platinum
At 235 lbs.(107kg rounded up) I'd like to know how to appropriately dose this compound. A previous post mentioned 1mg/kg of body weight up to 3mg/kg. I don't think I need to point out that that would put this product far out of reach for many folks cost wise - you do the math on extreme peptides site.

The studies linked on extreme peptides site point to external links on Home - ClinicalTrials.gov - which is great but there is no mention of dosing in the trials (searched for kg and mg on the page, nothing found).

Can someone post what dose was use in the clinical trials and what should an appropriate dose be?

If I can end up looking like a giant, myostatin deficient cow for 20 grand a week maybe its worth it.

Last edited:
This i know.....ACE-031 was well tolerated at all dose levels and demonstrated a linear pharmacokinetic profile with an average half-life ranging from 10-15 days
Single doses of ACE-031 at 1 mg/kg and 3 mg/kg produced dose-dependent increases in lean body mass measured by dual energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA) as early as day 15 that were sustained through day 57 .I hope that helps

This i know.....ACE-031 was well tolerated at all dose levels and demonstrated a linear pharmacokinetic profile with an average half-life ranging from 10-15 days
Single doses of ACE-031 at 1 mg/kg and 3 mg/kg produced dose-dependent increases in lean body mass measured by dual energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA) as early as day 15 that were sustained through day 57 .I hope that helps

Ok, so we're looking at spending $10,000 roughly every 15 days at the current cost for someone who weighs 100kg, about 220lbs. Shit better work.

I can tell you this, the average Joe won't be doing it, but in 5 years Mr. O is going to look freakish.

The results doesn't look natural to me, thats just my take.

I think with just 3 mg in one shoot every 15 day are enought for comum people, i think 3mg per kg of boy weight is for people with MDM dissease doens it ?

After that shoot, a 5week cycle of Peg- MgF with Igf DEs 1-3 and bum. . . sye is the limit doens it?

It's very fragile so the vial should be injected in one go. Even small amounts (1mg) can have a great effect. I would dose it every 1-2 weeks. The limited experience I do have with myo products hasn't been great and aas or peptides would be better. But ACE-031 is an exception to that rule and it was incredible for me. I dosed it at 1mg every week for a few weeks. Instant strength increase is like nothing else I have used... adrol being a far 2nd.

Top Bottom