Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8wk Cycle FINISHED - Review and Stats

Cryptlord

wk 1-2 Dbol 20mg
wk 1-6 Test E 600mg
wk 6-8 Prop 100mg EOD

Wk 9 Clomid 100mg / Nolvadex 40mg / Letro 2.5mg
wk 10 Clomid 100mg / Nolvadex 40mg / Letro 1.25mg
Wk 11 Clomid 50mg / Nolvadex 20mg / Letro 0.75mg
Wk 12 Nolvadex 20mg

Started this cycle in November and was basically trying to use up my old extra gear since ordering more seemed like a bad idea at the time.

Gained around 6 pounds of solid muscle, this is my third cycle. Strength went up a fair amount too.

Overall this cycle was good, a little short but the effects of the Test were definately felt in 6wks. Would I do it again? Probably not.

Next cycle will definately be running the Test a full 10 weeks.

Oh and as far as recovery went. Absolutely no problems. Im in my last week of PCT and I feel great. Sex drive is actually higher than it was when on cycle. I couldnt be happier.

Did the clomid make u feel fucked up mentally? or emotionally unstabel or anything like a lot of people say's it does?

1tight_tl said:
Did the clomid make u feel fucked up mentally? or emotionally unstabel or anything like a lot of people say's it does?

For me I seriously notice no sides from clomid. I guess im one of the lucky ones. I think its one of the best recovery drugs if you can stand the sides. Only thing I did notice was I was watching Man on Fire with Denzel and at the end when the girl gets back to her mom ... almost cried haha.

perryscoon said:
Why the Femera - letrozole - for PCT - post cycle therapy - ?

Had a small case gyno flare up for some reason. I was using AIs through out but I think they were bunk. Gyno went away PCT though.

8and20 said:
Good work bro!

Did you notice the transition much from test-e to testosterone propionate at the end?

I did to be honest. It was my first run with prop and I noticed just being more hard and feeling less bloated. Weight stayed the same though.

good Shit bro. I usually have leftover gear from long cycles and use them in short ones after to get rid of it, happens almost every cycle I run cuz I always order to much gear.

Top Bottom