Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
It is Elite Fitness’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Elite Fitness and/or others.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Elite Fitness's Agent for Notice with the following information (your "Notice"):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Elite Fitness site, with enough detail that we may find it on the website (in most circumstances, we will need a URL);
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
In some circumstances, in order to notify the subscriber, account holder or host who provided the allegedly infringing content to which Elite Fitness has disabled access, Elite Fitness may forward a copy of a valid Notice including name and email address to the subscriber or account holder, or may forward a copy of a valid Notice (with personally identifiable information removed) to Chilling Effects (http://www.chillingeffects.org
) for publication.
Elite Fitness's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
Lorance & Thompson, P.C.
2900 North Loop West, Suite 500
Houston, Texas 77092